Spinal Manipulation Therapy, also known as the “adjustment”, is the foundation of chiropractic therapy.
Spinal joints that are “locked up”, fixed or not moving correctly can affect your health by irritating nearby nerve tissue. Adjustments help restore nervous system integrity and can improve the healing process.
Benefits of Chiropractic at Burnaby PhysioCare
Benefits of spinal manipulation therapy at Absolute PhysioCare & Sports Rehab in Burnaby:
- Releases joint restrictions
- Restores normal functional motion to the joint
- Reduces pain
- Treats whiplash
- Treats back pain
- Breaks up fibrous adhesions that form around joints
- Reduces the chance of developing degenerative joint diseases such as Osteoarthritis
Related Information on Chiropractic Treatments
- Motor vehicle accidents & whiplash: How Chiropractic can help
- Upper Cross Syndrome – Pains of an Office Worker
Related Posts on Chiropractic Treatments
Are you suffering from an acute condition and are in need of emergency in-person chiropractic...
We're not going to get into the definition of what chiropractic work is. You can find that here....
Most lower back pain is the result of musculoskeletal problems. The pain and discomfort you are...
BOOK YOUR THERAPY SESSION
Our highly qualified therapists are committed to listening to your needs and providing one on one care in order for you to feel your best!