WOMEN’S HEALTH CLINIC
Treatment Services We Offer
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Bladder & Bowel Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pain in the Pelvic Floor
- Painful Intercourse
- Prenatal and Postnatal Therapy
- Pain During & After Pregnancy (ex. back, wrist & pelvis)
- Neural signs such as numbness and tingling in the arms and legs
- Diastasis Rectus Abdominus
- Scar Healing (post caesarean section)
What You Can Expect from Women’s Health Physiotherapy
Our therapist will:
- Evaluate your symptoms to determine the best treatment plan
- Determine your personal goal of treatment
- Develop an individualized treatment program that will fit your needs
Treatment may include:
- Manual Therapy techniques to relax/release muscles and associated structures
- Strengthening of muscles such as pelvic floor and other deep core muscles through exercise and biofeedback
- Use of therapeutic modalities such as Electrical Stimulation to help with pain and increasing sensation
- Use of Acupuncture to treat a variety of symptoms
- Education on the mechanism of injury and management strategies
- Pregnancy Massage Therapy and relaxation techniques to help deal with pain and other symptoms
Related Posts On Women’s Health
You already know how important physiotherapy is to women's health. It offers treatment and therapy...
Stuck for gift ideas for this coming Mother's Day? Are the annual flowers and a pancake breakfast...
The Benefits of Prenatal Massage for Back Pain Earlier this year, I posted a video about homecare...
BOOK YOUR THERAPY SESSION
Our highly qualified therapists are committed to listening to your needs and providing one on one care in order for you to feel your best!